SECRETS TO BUYING A RENT ROLL HASSLE FREE
Buying a rent roll or Property Management business should be an exciting time for you. After all, you are now either starting up your own business or expanding the one you already have.
What an exciting place to be in - Congratulations!
However, more often than not, this is a huge emotional rollercoaster for any purchaser. Buying a rent roll is not something you do often. So, do you know the right steps to be taking to make sure you are only purchasing a quality rent roll and the best way to implement this into your business?
As the Principal of a busy Real Estate business or Property Management agency you will already be strapped for time. Adding more hours to your day simply isn’t an option and this is where PM4U can help.
You may ask yourself –
- What do I check for during the Due Diligence process?
- How do I add the new rent roll and not lose clients?
- Do my Property Management team need more support and training?
- How do I attract the right staff members to work with these new clients?
- What are the first tasks I need to tackle after settlement?
These are all great questions, after all –
- An efficient & effective Due Diligence process ensures you’re only buying quality properties
- Happy Owners throughout the implementation process remain long term in your business
- Proven systems & procedures ensure a profitable Property Management division and ongoing customer retention
- Staff that feel valued and cared for will work harder to help you achieve your goals
- Taking time to handle your new Tenants properly will result in longer tenancies, lower rent arrears and better maintained rental properties
If you are buying a rent roll and want to save yourself money and heartache, you need the guidance of Leanne Vincent – the Property Management Expert. Leanne is one of Australia’s leading and most respected Property Management Consultants, having managed Property Management teams and specialist agencies for well over 20 years.
When it comes to understanding the relationships between Landlords, Tenants and you the agent, Leanne is a formidable force. She has extensive knowledge in buying and selling rent rolls, as well as building and running successful agencies.
With an absolute passion for Property Management and being able to help you attain success when it comes to buying or selling your rent roll – the involvement of Leanne in this process will make you money, and save you money.
For further information on how to buy or sell your rent roll hassle free,
Contact Leanne on 0401 291 161 or email firstname.lastname@example.org