SECRETS TO SELLING A RENT ROLL WITH NO HASSLES
Regardless of your reasons behind your rent roll sale, all Principals are seeking the same results.
This decision in your business life should be a really exciting one for you – this situation is going to allow you either more money, time, freedom or all of the above. Congratulations on your decision!
However, this time can be quite an emotional rollercoaster for any business Owner. Selling your rent roll is not something you do often. So, do you know the right steps to take to maximise your sale price or how to prepare your business for sale correctly?
As the Principal of a busy Real Estate business or Property Management agency you will already be strapped for time. Adding more hours to your day simply isn’t an option and this is where PM4U can help.
You may ask yourself –
- How do I ensure a premium sales price?
- What’s required for handover?
- Do owners have to sign new contracts to be included in settlement?
- When do I tell my staff and clients?
- What timeframe do I have to work to?
- What happens if Landlords don’t transfer across at sale?
These are all great questions, after all –
- Having the rent roll completely up to date & running smoothly will make you more money
- Updates & information efficiently rolled out to clients ensures a smooth transition process
- Owners managed correctly feel secure ensuring a higher return from your retention refund
- Professional preparation of documentation and property files will ensure your purchasers Due Diligence checking is faultless & therefore your sale to proceed smoothly
If you are selling a rent roll and want to save yourself money and heartache, you need the guidance of Leanne Vincent – the Property Management Expert. Leanne is one of Australia’s leading and most respected Property Management Consultants, having managed Property Management teams and specialist agencies for well over 20 years.
When it comes to understanding the relationships between Landlords, Tenants and you the agent, Leanne is a formidable force. She has extensive knowledge in buying and selling rent rolls, as well as building and running successful agencies.
With an absolute passion for Property Management and being able to help you attain success when it comes to buying or selling your rent roll – the involvement of Leanne in this process will make you money, and save you money.
For further information on how to buy or sell your rent roll hassle free,
Contact Leanne on 0401 291 161 or email firstname.lastname@example.org